Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday the 24th

gmorning ya'll, its been a long minute since my last post, i apologize, we've been really busy. with what you might ask? well we worked with DC on a new joint for his upcoming solo project. from what i heard so far it sounds like another classic; at this point is it any surprize?! we aint new to this, we true to this.
we got a lot of good stuff coming up, but still no shows booked yet; i know it sucks. id love to set up a US tour but our schedules are everywhere right now. like i said, we havent had a day off in a long time, plus we are currently short staffed so it makes it a little bit harder to do everything ourselves...
i promise ya'll we will have it together by the end of the summer. promise.
well thats it for now, hope ya'll had a great weekend...






godspeed,
buGS

2 comments:

care said...

Hey guys..

Ive been a fan of yours for a few years now and Ive been trying to find a good/accurate way to truly get a hold of either of you. I want to find a way to send a personal email or message..I dont have a myspace, but I do have a facebook (which wont let me send any personal messages). I have a lot of feedback regarding your music and the truly profound effect it has had on not only my life, but my best friends as well. I think you guys would appreciate what your music has truly done. Please let me know a way I can reach you so I can personally let you know how you have changed my life.

--Caroline H

buGS said...

Caroline,
first let me say thank you for holding us down. its been a long summer and a lot has happened. youre welcome to send emails to info@granitstatemusic.com and we'll do our best to RE: asap.

good looks
buGS